The ultra-quiet blower system is designed to cool home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets. The unit’s low-profile design is ideal where mounting space is limited or a smaller footprint is desired. Features a speed controller and 6 foot power cord. Included fans use a custom motor engineered to minimize noise during speed variations and are certified by CE, UL, TUV, and RoHS. Containing dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours, the unit can be mounted in any direction. Features a CNC-machined anodized aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish. Blowers are set to exhaust air out of the enclosure. Includes all necessary hardware to easily mount the unit onto a cabinet and power it through an USB port or standard wall outlet.
Speed Controller and Boost Adapter
The in-line multi-speed controller with power switch allows setting the blower’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments. The included Boost Adapter not only allows the blower to be powered through a wall outlet, but increases its performance by up to 25%.
Connecting Additional Units
For cabinets that requires more airflow, each unit can be connected to additional AIRPLATE S and T series cabinet fans. Up to four fans can share the same USB power source; and up to six fans can share the same thermal controller or wall outlet power source. AIRPLATE S7 contains two fans and AIRPLATE S9 contains three fans. All setups with more than four daisy-chained fans must have their inline speed controller set to high to prevent overload, e.g. two AIRPLATE S9 units daisy-chained together.
This ultra-quiet cooling system is popular in a variety of applications including home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets; and smaller enclosures and racks holding computers, receivers, amplifiers, and other AV equipment.
- An ultra-quiet blower system designed for cooling cabinets that requires minimal noise.
- Low-profile aluminium frame is ideal where mounting space is limited or a smaller footprint is desired.
- LCD thermostat programming with six speed controls, alarm alerts, failure triggers, and memory.
- Powered by wall outlet or USB port, included Turbo Adapter increases performance by 25%.
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 2.0 x 4.7 in | Airflow: 35 CFM | Noise: 17 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball